WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

неделя, март 30, 2008

I'm on the road again ;)))

Hi guys! :)))

Finally, I'm abroad again! This time in Slovakia - the little big city Bratislava! ;) This is the advertising slogan of the Slovak capital. It's like the Varna size regarding the population - around 450 000 (half during holidays coz everybody goes home! hehehe).

Let me tell you more about the trip to this small but really beautiful part of Europe.

Well, I had the feeling that these 19 hours scheduled as a duration to go from Sofia to Bratislava were not soooo true and updated... and I was right! My bus arrived 3,5 hours earlier at the bus station Mlinske nivy!!!! Wow, that sounds familiar, doesn't it?! Whata luck I'm having here, guyyys. But compared to Lodz, this time I arrived at 2:30 AM in a rainy weather with a huuuge (yeah, bigger than for Poland) luggage ;) And whata surprise - the bus stopped in front of the barier at the station's entrance, then the driver put his entrance card to open it but it didn't work out. So, he waited 10 seconds and told me - "you have to get off here, coz I cannot open the barier" So I did it in front of the bus station, it dizzled and was very cold. Then I took my luggage and saw how the station guard who had to open the barier came while the bus was driving out. "Teraz je neskoro" I said to him ("Now is too late") and we together watched the bus departure nodding in aggreement.

Well, then the waiting began - almost 1,5 hours for my buddy to pick me up from the station. It was sunday, morning, not regular buses at that part of the day so she did her best but it was impossible to pick me up in that situation exactly on time. Again like in Poland, I had the chance to get to know in details the bus station :))) It was closed but I figured it out after 200 m 10-mins luggage-whrestling walk from the barier to the main pedestrian entrance and peron No. 1 ;))

So, it was a short trip but mixed first impressions. Bratislava looks beautiful at night - with huge modern high tech buildings - Malls, business centers, offices of world corporations, illuminated from everywhere. Compared to the ugliest EU capital - Sofia, Bratislava looks amazing! :)) Very compact city - old town, and center full of sightseeing places at a walking distances one from another.

That was the story about my trip and arrival.

See ya in the next post, folks :))

Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

Няма коментари: