WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

неделя, юни 01, 2008

Jacob Fleming's interns and room-mates in a Thea House

All of us together (I wish this could have been happening more often) - Me, Erofili (Greece), Said (Turkey), Rafal (Lodz, Poland), Teodora (Romania).

Wow - nargile and Said - whata combination :)

Teodora - no comment ;)))

Getting ready for the cards game :)))

Photos: Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

1 коментар:

Анонимен каза...

Ei Viki,
dobre si izkarvash tam a;)

bravo bravo:)

pozdravi ot moreto:)

Vladi