WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

понеделник, ноември 19, 2007

Back in the saddle again! I'm in Varna, finally :)

Now I'm in Varna, after 11 hours of travelling backhome with 2 buses - from Lom through Sofia. I spent an amazing time the last week-and-a-half - in Kraków, and Bulgaria.

In Kraków was really beautiful I may say. I spent there 3 days with 2 more Bulgarian interns - girls from Olsztyn and Kraków. Finally the BG delegation was the majority among the other guys in our company :))) I visited Wawel, the Old Town with the beautiful Cathedral, traditional Georgian and Polish restaurants, bought alot of souvenirs and enjoyed every single minute of my stay :)

In Sofia and Lom I met with all my relatives. I gave them the presents from Poland and showed alot of pictures from Krakow and Lodz. It was relaxing time coz the environment at some moments was completely different comparing to the one in Varna, including the topics of discussions from the daily life. This was the best start of my re-integration in Bulgaria.

Being at home again is great at one side! I will always remember the feelling when I saw the huge Bulgarian flag and the national symbol on the border - my eyes filled up with tears and I felt this special emotions that you can feel on your skin and back :) It's hard to be explained but you could imagine. It is just the love and the miss of my country. And of course I missed very much Varna - the most beautiful city in Bulgaria.

This Wednesday (21.11.2007) I will make a detailed presentation of my internship in front of the AIESEC Varna members just to give them a short impression how great such experience is! :)

See ya in the next story, my friends,

Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

Няма коментари: