WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

вторник, октомври 21, 2008

Photos from my birthday parties

Why "birthday party" is in plural? Well... coz I celebrated the occasion in 3 parts - with my parents, with my best friends, with some of my good AIESEC friends. Here are photos from these events:

With my parents

My best friend Mitko, Mimi and me

Me, Melek, Vladi, Łukasz and Toshko, and ... the 12-old whiskey Chivas Regal

Photos: Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

Няма коментари: