WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

вторник, октомври 21, 2008

What's new about me these days

Hey friends,

Whata unbelievable series of posts today, hah! Yeah, there should be days for updating this blog, right ;))

Ya know, guys, after coming back from abroad, I decided to have 2 months of holidays on the sea side ;) For me, Varna is the best place to do it in the summer. But the relax was quite active including - sports, friends, clubbing, self-reflection, books, adaptation and preparation for starting a new job campaign. Wow, thanks God everything passed normally without problems :P ;)) With such a busy schedule... I even had the chance to make new friendships - with Bulgarians and foreigners. One of them - the Polish AIESEC intern Łukasz, I began to teach our language. Quite successfully I may say, just ask him if you don't believe :P

But apart from all these activities, I had a time to dedicate myself to one of my great passions - the photography!!! Thanks to a book about DSLR photography which I received as a birthday gift, I discovered plenty of new techniques and functionalities of my Sony Cyber-Shot Creative Style camera. This inspired me to invest a bit more into enhancing my photographs by buying filters for the lenses - UV, Neutral density and Polarizing ones, and a tripod :) Below you can see some examples about my recent work with them:

Wow, the sky is so blue, thanks to the polarizing effect :)

Light post in the Sea Garden

Great landscape with rich coloured sea

Super contract and rich colours

The warmness of the Neutral density filter

I have also found a great model for portraits photography - a girl with divine beauty, which makes me really proud and gives me the chance to improve my shooting skills, especially using the tripod and the reflectors for bringing more light on the face. If somebody is interested in these photo topics, we can discuss them a lot more in personal.

As I planned, on 1st of September I've started to look for my new job. The process goes slower than I expected but I won't lose my hope and believe that I will find the best job here - in the best city of Bulgaria - Varna! :)

These are the recent news about me. Btw, on Facebook I've created a new group - AEROSMITH! Fell free to join it if you like the band and be active in the discussions :))

See ya, folks,

Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

2 коментара:

PlamGlam каза...

WOW, these photos kick ass!!! Well done!

Aero Vic каза...

Thanks!
The middle one I'm using as a Wallpaper :)