WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

петък, май 01, 2009

Looking for the perfect... job!

Again, I'm on the road - the highway of the professional realization and career development. Looking for the perfect job!

One thing I've found very useful is the self-reflection skill I exercise these days the most. By reading different books, one of them I will recommend to everybody - 'The 80/20 revolution' (by Richard Koch), I crystallize my job seeking approach.

Here are some conclusions about what I'm looking for:
- a company with clear vision and mission towards excellence;
- a strong and socially relevant corporate cause I will be expected to defend and fight for;
- a manager with in-depth specific knowledge and ability to communicate and motivate effectively;
- a job description focused on marketing communications (especially branding), consultancy, analysis, project management and execution, negotiations;
- a friendly environment with no intrigues and back-talking.

When I find this company or entity, I will be more than happy to give all my best to help it achieve the excellent results and sustainable growth. I'm ready to devote my energy and unique mix of values, view-points, knowledge and skills on diverse range of topics - marketing, economics, sustainable development, social responsibility. The ideas, the creativity, the personality, these are the most important components of every successful enterprise. Finding the perfect job is all about matching your passions and skills with certain business needs. It requires patience, will and a little bit of luck :)

I don't believe to any employer that uses the cheap negotiating trick of emphasizing on the global financial crisis when discussing its remuneration and hiring policies. It's not about crisis, it's all about right people for the right job. If I see that a workplace deserves all my devotion, then I will give it and will be motivated to fight against and overcome the critical business situations. Nowadays, no longer the capital rules, it's the talents who do!

Interested in discussing this topic further? Don't hesitate to write your comments, folks :)

See ya in the next post,

Cheers!

Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

Няма коментари: