WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

петък, май 29, 2009

My recent conclusions about the successful salesperson qualities

Hi there folks,

As you know, I'm in a process of finding a new job. Apart from the applications, I have free time to study by reading plenty of interesting articles on online marketing (my current professional passion), branding, customer service and sales management. For everybody interested in the aforementioned topics, I'll strongly recommend subscription for the ClickZ newsletters with White papers on marketing and its online implementation. Just follow this link www.clickz.com/subscribe.

After completing the self-reflection stage based on my previous working experience and getting valuable insights, I've reached the conclusion for the most important characteristics of the successful sales person. Here they are:
- strong in-depth knowledge about the product;
- personal advocacy for the product based on valuable positive experience;
- total focus on the customer's needs - exploration, definition, addressing, caring and loving;
- empathy;
- honest, polite, delicate and gentle behaviour allowing the customer to feel appreciated, safe and in control of the situation;
- ability to match, present and emphasize on the most important product characteristics that may influence and educate additionally the customer in his/her buying decision;
- active listening ability;
- proactive approach;
- confidence and decisiveness.

I'll be glad to hear your comments on the presented salesperson profile. My believe in the concepts of 'relationship building marketing' and the 'customer care' have helped me to establish this vision for a really successful sales that drive long-term results and customer satisfaction. I'm eager to demonstrate my selling and negotiations skills in my next job if it requires it. Therefore, I will prove that this is the right mix of qualities in this area.

See ya in the next post :)

Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

Няма коментари: