WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

петък, септември 21, 2007

New friendships with AIESEC interns

Since I'm here in Łódź, I haven't met sooo many people from AIESEC. I'm quite happy that I got to know with interns from Romania - 2 girls + 1 boy, and China - 1 boy and 2 girls. It's a bit funny that I'm probably the first Bulgarian intern especially in LC Łódź so my role is very important - to show the culture and to shake the worldview of the locals demostrating how close are our languages :)

When I arrived in Poland there were in my LC around 3 interns:
- a boy from China who is popular rock singer in the Mainland of the coutry;
- a sweet Chineese girl who adores gofrys (gofretti) and has the strangest English accent I've ever experienced;
- a Romanian girl from Bucuresti;

The next day my colleage in Magam arrived in the train station - the second girl from Romania with the "beer-branded" name Ariana! I went to pick her up and then to accompany her to the flat. I realized how lucky she is, finally then! She should live in the central street in a flat with the other Romanian intern and the VPX! What else can a person need ;)

Few days after, our double-welcome party was done in a quite small, cosy and relaxing atmosphere when I met also some friends with Polish origin with whom we still hang out during our weekends. All the time when we are together partying I realize how much can a Polish person drink, even a high alcoholic stuff. One of my friends said once that he is not a strong drinker regarding the Polish standards, coooz he could fall down "only" from 500 ml of wodka! Wow, bring me the Russians, please! :))) Here everyone says that the Polish people are average drinkers far away from Ukrainians and Russians. Could be, could be! ;) Btw, the tosts are very popular while drinking with friends.

After my release from the hospital having already grown beard I met the second Chineese intern here - a Cantoneese girl. I immediately informed her about my usual look in order not to scary her from the beggining, hehehe :) Later on, we had the chance to travel accross Łódź exploring the different tram and bus lines, mainly to her company and back. I felt so good taking care of her and being somehow "second AIESEC budy".

Regarding the communication breakdowns I had here, for sure the funniest ever are the ones with the other Chineese girl. All the time when we speak she needs I to clarify or repeat what I have said and then say it on her own way to prove she's got it! After "hundreds" of attempts I'm on my way to give up teaching her the Polish pronounciation. It seems quite impossible! :) But, I think she's not a regular example coz the other interns from this part of the world speak good. It depends of the region, probably, but it's still sweet to listen to her :)) I'm lovin' it!

The third Romanian intern I got to know is a boy coming from LC Galati. He's great guy and after 2 weeks stay in Poland he is back to Romania and Bulgaria for 3 weeks for a business trip with his manager! Of course, I prepared for him a long list of foods to try that are traditional for Bulgaria. I hope he will like boza but we'll see later ;)

Finally, on the last party I met one guy that has a lot of friends who formed a football team - amateur one. They will call me for their games every weekend from now on. So, I'll have the chance not to forget what's to be a goal-keeper ;) It's a surprise for me that here most of the boys I got to know are not interested in football or even volleyball. But I'm happy that I met some exceptions ;)))

I hope that I'll meet the other Bulgarian interns in Poland - Titi from my LC who is in Olsztyn, and Mimka - from AIESEC Plovdiv, who is in Krakow. And I won't forget about Mimi - our lovely LC member that will stay for 1 year Erasmus study in Warszawa. Around my trips accross Poland I expect to meet a lot of new interesting people and make some strong friendships as well :)

Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

Няма коментари: