WELCOME!!!

Thank you for the interest in my blog!
I hope you will find interesting stuff here related to my personal life and the experience I have gained.
The 'Aero' particle in the blog' title comes from my love of the AEROSMITH's music.
Have a nice reading and if any comments arise don't hesitate to post them!
This blog is dedicated to all my current and future friends around the world!

вторник, септември 25, 2007

My birthday spent in Łódź!

Hi guys,

I hope everyone is doing so well that can easily manage to read completely my next story! Heh, I think this one won't be sooo long but enough funny and interesting.

Yesterday, I celebrated a Birthday for 24th time in my life. The fun started from the morning in the best possible way. On the way to the company, I was kissed twice from my great friend and colleage - the Romanian girl Ariana! She said that in her country they kiss 2 times on the cheecks compared to the Polish 1-time kissing tradition. Wow, I will begin to like Romania even more since then! :) Greets to Anamaria Androne - my sweet mentee ;P

During the working time almost half of it I spent in answering birthday wishes on Skype! It was really amazing to see how many people would like to greet me and to realize how good is the program function - Birthday alarm! :)) The day was generally also successful coz I sent again some offers and established good contacts with potential Magam's clients from Bulgaria. Only my satelite phone-call connection wasn't working properly but this was not a big deal for my good mood :)

After work I got home and started the preparation for the evening event - a party in 1 of my favourite pubs here - Biblioteka. It was sooo kind and nice that the EB had organized everything in advance booking the place and inviting as much guests as possible! The party started at 19:00 but I arrived with the 2 chinese interns almost 1 hour later. Guess why! Changes in the tram lines, again! The schedule wasn't regular so we spent a lot of time waiting for the transportation. At my arrival at the place there weren't many people but afterwards the number of the party "delegates" increased and reached 13! Lucky guy, am I?! ;))) All the interns, some recent friends and AIESECars from different generations - this was the profile of my guests.

The atmosphere was very nice and cosy as everyone was drinking, talking and laughing alot about different stories. Then the special time came - my present was brought and given to me - a bottle of traditional Polish wodka (made of fruits probably, but I will tell ya for sure if some of you is interested). Of course, I decided to share it with my friends, but during the next party, which I plan to be a Bulgarian night - presenting my culture!

After the gift-giving, first all of the party attenders started to sing for me "100 lat" - the Polish Birth-/Nameday song! Then I heard consecutively the Chinese and 2 Romanian versions of the famous "Happy Birthday"! It was amazing, really touchy!!! Afterwards everyone asked me to sing the Bulgarian version of the birthday song and I suddenly realized, that there is no such one with BG lyrics! Hey, we have to think about changing this! ;) After the singing part I released my 2 boxes with chocolate bonbons and the fun continued....

Here comes the photo part of my story! Enjoy yourselves watching:

Me and Tomek - one of the best party guides I've ever met! :)

Monika, Maciej, Krzysztof, Marzena - AIESEC guys from Łódź.

Me, Tomek and the beautiful Maja Mozer :)

Monica and Winie (China), Ariana and Ana (Romania).

The photos was brought to us by the nice and sweet Ana Petrescu (Romania).

On my way home after the party again I realize how magical and great is AIESEC as a community/familly of amazing people. I was walking and listening how a Polish girl (Maja) was explaining to 2 Chinese girls the emotional relationship between the Bulgarians and Macedonians! She spent 1 year in the Macedionian MC so she had enough impressions about the country and the Balkan mentality. AIESEC - connecting people! :)))

That's all from me for now, folks. See ya in the next posting and wish ya nice days!

Keep in touch!

Victor Tomov

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

Няма коментари: